lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hui Ouyang" <>
Subject RE: indexing xml files with relative links to dtds
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:18:34 GMT
I think you can turn the validation off to avoid checking the DTD file.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: icewind []
	Sent: Fri 2/14/2003 3:08 PM
	Subject: indexing xml files with relative links to dtds

	I am using Lucene to index a collection of XML
	documents.  Each XML document a relative pathname to a
	DTD file in the DOCTYPE tag. The problem is that the
	relative path names are resolved relative to where I
	run the indexer class rather than relative to XML file
	being parsed, which is the correct behavior.
	I am using Xerces to parse the XML files.
	Has anyone run into this problem? Is there a way to
	change the working directory (as in the chdir() system
	call)? Is this something that I have to set up with
	the parser itself or at the JVM level?
	Thanks for any suggestions..
	Do you Yahoo!?
	To unsubscribe, e-mail: