lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From butleree <butle...@tcd.ie>
Subject RE: Lucene Demo
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:28:30 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for this, it worked and I found the IndexFiles.class

However when I run "java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles"
{full-path-to-lucene}/src - it doesn't find the Indexfiles.class as it is in

C:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src\bin\demo\classes\org\apache\lucene\demo

I run the command from c:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src, if I change and run it from

C:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src\bin\demo\classes, I just get errors like class
Analyzer not found.

What am I doing wrong??

My classpath is set up like this SET CLASSPATH =
c:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src\bin\lucene-1.2.jar;
c:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src\bin\demo\lucene-demos-1.2.jar

Help!!

Emma