lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From butleree <butle...@tcd.ie>
Subject Error running ant
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:36:17 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Lucene, at the moment I'm trying to get it to work.

I am using Windows 98 and I have installed ant and set my classpaths etc,
however on running ant from c:\lucene\lucene-1.2-src I am getting the error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/sun/labs/javacc/Main

I read the build.xml file and was instructed to

 Please download and install JavaCC 2.0 from:

      &lt;http://www.webgain.com/products/java_cc/&gt;

      Then, create a build.properties file either in your home
      directory, or within the Lucene directory and set the javacc.home
      property to the path where JavaCC.zip is located. For example,
      if you installed JavaCC in /usr/local/java/javacc2.0, then set the
      javacc.home property to:

      javacc.home=/usr/local/java/javacc2.0/bin

I have done this, I downloaded JavaCC2_1.zip to c:\java and set the
javacc.home property to

javacc.home=c:/java/bin in the file build.properties.

This hasn't made a difference.

Has anyone done this on windows if so I would appreciate help.

Thanks,

Emma