lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject Re: Score per Term
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:56:25 GMT
Check out the new Explanation API in the latest CVS sources.  It permits
one to get a detailed explanation of how a query was scored against a
document.  Note that these explanations are designed for user perusal,
not for further computation, and are as expensive to construct as
re-running the query, but it sounds like that fits your needs.

Doug