lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From alex wong <pgcare...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject 2 questions regarding phrase query & indexing
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:43:28 GMT

My first question I tried to write phrase query below is my attempt when i do a search the
search content is in " " but it does not work it any idea what is wrong? I m using the index
created by the Lucene Demo

PhraseQuery query = new PhraseQuery();
BooleanQuery bQuery = new BooleanQuery();
Term phrase = new Term("contents", line);
query.add(phrase);
//query.setSlop(1);
bQuery.add(query, false, false);

My second question i m  using the Lucene demo to index HTML documents and i want to return
the title of the HTML page. Does returning the title the of a HTML page depend on the HTML
parser? and does the parser from the demo do this ?

thank-you

Alex Wong