lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From icewind <>
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:08:53 GMT

I am using Lucene to index a collection of XML
documents.  Each XML document a relative pathname to a
DTD file in the DOCTYPE tag. The problem is that the
relative path names are resolved relative to where I
run the indexer class rather than relative to XML file
being parsed, which is the correct behavior.

I am using Xerces to parse the XML files.

Has anyone run into this problem? Is there a way to
change the working directory (as in the chdir() system
call)? Is this something that I have to set up with
the parser itself or at the JVM level?

Thanks for any suggestions..

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: