lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pinky Iyer <pinkyi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Demo
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:41:49 GMT

HI!
    Go to download and scroll all way down, and chose lucene1.2, the resulting page has the
actual downloads, the last one had all the demo jars and wars.
Thanks!
Pinky

 butleree <butleree@tcd.ie> wrote:Hi,

I have succesfully built Lucene using ant, (thank you for help!), and I am now
trying to follow the

demo given on the page http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/demo.html.

I have set my Classpath correctly for lucene-{version}.jar., however I can't
find the lucene-demos-{version}.jar in the Lucene directory.

When I u run the command "java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles
{full-path-to-lucene}/src"
I just get an error, as no IndexFiles.class exists in my Lucene directory.

Please help

Thanks,

Emma