lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Frank Burough <fburo...@elixirpharm.com>
Subject RE: Lucene Demo
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:38:12 GMT
Emma:

it should not matter where you run IndexFiles from since you have
specified where to find all the needed classes in your classpath. If
your error messages are different if you run it from different
locations, then my guess is that your classpath is still not quite
correct. I run Linux/Unix so I am no help in setting up environment
variables in Windows, but it looks like a classpath issue to me.
Hopefully someone who runs windows can chime in with the correct
details.

hth,

Frank