lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harpreet S Walia" <harpr...@sansuisoftware.com>
Subject Using term-highlighter
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:37:07 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the term-highlighter posted on the contribution page for lucene. I downloaded
the files and made the changes mentioned in the whitepaper to the classes in the  lucene search
package.

can anbody please tell me, how to invoke the highligher while searching. currently i am performing
the searches as follows

            org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher searcher = new IndexSearcher(indexPath);
            Query query = QueryParser.parse(srchqry,field, new SimpleAnalyzer());
            Hits hits = searcher.search(query);

what changes will be needed in these search steps.

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Harpreet