lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "host unknown" <>
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:07:48 GMT
Hi all,

I have a rather large file system that I'm indexing (php/html files
actually).  I'm reindexing on a daily basis, however I don't want/need to
reindex 95+% of my files since they're not going to change.

Is there currently the capiblilty to look at the last modified date and
check it against the file that has already been indexed before re-indexing
the file?  Or is this something that needs to be implemented?

Thanks again,

PS.  Thanks for the quick responses last time...the spider is starting to
behave :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message