lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "ARJANG ASSADI" <arjang_ass...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrate lucene with an editor
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:30:30 GMT
I am not sure how relavent is this but here it goes:
I wrote a very primitive java swing interface to just
do a search on already indexed documents.
The idea was to use it on documents on a cd, but the need
never materialised.
I am more than happy to send this to you and/or who ever
it might be of use to.
I am not a java programmer and the app might be far to simple
for any practical use, but it could be used ( I hope ) as base
for displaying search results.
If there is already a java swing app that does this, could somebody
please let me know.
Thank you