lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Integrate lucene with an editor
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:30:30 GMT
I am not sure how relavent is this but here it goes:
I wrote a very primitive java swing interface to just
do a search on already indexed documents.
The idea was to use it on documents on a cd, but the need
never materialised.
I am more than happy to send this to you and/or who ever
it might be of use to.
I am not a java programmer and the app might be far to simple
for any practical use, but it could be used ( I hope ) as base
for displaying search results.
If there is already a java swing app that does this, could somebody
please let me know.
Thank you

>From: "alex" <>
>To: "Lucene User" <>
>Subject: Integrate lucene with an editor Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:44:25
>Hi all
>I have use the lucene demo to index my own files by typing
>  java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles c:\docs
>I have a simply editor and wish to intergrate this demo with the editor so
>that searching is invoke automatically.
>is it possible to do this ? and any suggestions on how this could be done ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message