lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From stephane vaucher <vauc...@LUB.UMontreal.CA>
Subject Re: Accentuated characters
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:01:43 GMT
Actually, I'm just looking to remove accentuated chars from java chars
(so Unicode), only for the search (original doc should stay the same as
I display), I'll just implement a TokenFilter to do this. It should be
relatively simple. Just wanted to know if it had already been done
(perhaps in a generic way).

Stephane