lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From stephane vaucher <vauc...@LUB.UMontreal.CA>
Subject Re: Accentuated characters
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:55:05 GMT
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the link. I've looked at it and it has some interesting parts
like the stop words and the analyser which I might partially include
(partially since I work with both english and french texts).

Cheers,
Stephane

Talbot may apply, any reason you don't just use it? see http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=870