lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From stephane vaucher <vauc...@LUB.UMontreal.CA>
Subject Re: larm and lucene?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:14:36 GMT
I've had a some problems getting the webcrawler working.I think Clemens was experimenting recently
with some parts of the code for LARM the Next Generation, but I believe he'll stabilise the
code in CVS.

<from Clemens>
I will have a look at the code during the next days. I must admit I made some changes (esp.
the hostResolver) that I did
not test thoroughly inside LARM (I changed the HostManager behavior outside LARM). I will
try to fix this.
</from Clemens>

Cheers,
Stephane