lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "gautam" <gau...@applabs.net>
Subject RE: Lucene Source Code + Missing Files
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:57:40 GMT
Hello Otis,

I was looking at the Lucene build file and found that the JavaCC stuff is
part of the "compile" target. Why not put it into a separate target so that
we could just generate the code (queryparser) without having to do a compile
?

I am new to Lucene. So if this is something that has already been discussed,
please point me at the appropriate messages.

I have edited the build file for my own use though.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Gautam Satpathy

-----Original Message-----
From: gautam [mailto:gautam@applabs.net]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 1:20 PM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: RE: Lucene Source Code + Missing Files

Ah. Thank you.

After some more digging, I located a file called lucene-1.2-src.jar. This
jar file seems to have the .java files missing from the
"lucene-1.2-src\src\java\org\apache\lucene\...." folders. These are the
JavaCC generated files. Also located the ANT build target that does the
JavaCC part.

Thanks again Otis.

Regards,

Gautam Satpathy