lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Craig Walls <wal...@michaels.com>
Subject Re: Book
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:27:21 GMT

Yeah, I got the joke after I replied to your e-mail. (Sorry, I'm a bit slow today)

Don't get me wrong, I really like my article and I'm really proud of it (and the PDF
they sent me of it looks fantastic!)...It's just that since I wrote the thing much time
has passed and I've learned more about Lucene and had more opportunity to rethink some
parts of it. I still think it's a great article (and worth reading...buy a copy for all
of your friends!)--I'd just have done it differently given the chance.