lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vinay Kakade <vinaykak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Indexing of documents in memory
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 02:24:32 GMT
Hi
I am trying to use RAMDirectory to store the input
HTML documents which are used to create index by the
IndexHTML demo program, but I am facing problems.
I tried to get individual InputStream objects for
individual files from RAMDirectory & pass it to
HTMLParser class to parse the file, but the HTMLParser
class accepts java.io.InputStream object while
RAMDirectory returns lucene.store.InputStream object.
Is there any way to perform any conversion between
there two objects? or do I have to modify HTMLParser
class & all other classes it uses to achieve this??
Please let me know
regards
Vinay.

--- Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com>