lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Enumerating Concatenated Fields
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:18:08 GMT
Yes, parsing of a 'codes' document field you will have to do yourself,
of course.  You concatenated all those values manually, you'll have to
split them manually, too.
The process that I described before can still be used, you just have to
add 'split value of codes field on comma delimiter' and store each in a
Set.  Since Set doesn't allow duplicates at the end of the loop that
loops through all documents you will have a unique Set of code values
used in your index.

Otis