lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Multiple field searches using AND and OR's
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:25:32 GMT
Here is a snippet using MultiFieldQueryParser.  Using QueryParser
should be similar.

Otis

            Searcher searcher =
                new
IndexSearcher(System.getProperty("ppcactivity.index.dir"));

                Query query = MultiFieldQueryParser.parse(queryString,
                    new String[] {"title", "description"}, analyzer);
                System.out.println("Searching for: " +
query.toString("title"));

                Hits hits = searcher.search(query);