lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Indexing synonyms
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:30:24 GMT
.mt?  Malta?  That's rare! :)

A person called Clemens Marschner just submitted diffs for query
rewriting to lucene-dev list 1-2 weeks ago.  The diffs are not in CVS
yet, and they are a bit old now becase the code they were made against
has changed since they were made.
You could either try applying them yourself, of waiting until they get
applied and then you could get a nightly build.

Otis