lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Friaa Nafaa" <>
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 10:49:42 GMT
 Hello,is there any way to index web sites by lucene, assuming we know only the url of the
site ? :--&gt;In local use we passe to lucene the full arborexcence or directory of our
site (contain all the documents) and we begin the indexing operation, but when I would like
to index a distant site on the web... what i do ?For exemple I installed Lucene on my computer
and I would like to index the site : ...Thanks

Join Excite! -