lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Clemens Marschner" <c...@lanlab.de>
Subject Re: Lucene Source Code + Missing Files
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:17:36 GMT
+1 for that.
I also liked how the Avalon people use build.xml to include an external
library. This is maybe a good idea for JavaCC as well:

    <target name="check-mx4j">
        <available property="mx4j.present"
classname="mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl">
            <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
        </available>
        <antcall target="check-mx4j2"/>
    </target>

    <target name="check-mx4j2" unless="mx4j.present">
        <echo>**************************</echo>
        <echo>* Please execute target  *</echo>
        <echo>* 'get-mx4j' in the main *</echo>
        <echo>* build.xml build file   *</echo>
        <echo>* to download one and    *</echo>
        <echo>* a half Mb of MX4J      *</echo>
        <echo>**************************</echo>
        <fail message="MX4J needed. See above."/>
    </target>

<!-- Get the jars from the MX4J project. -->
<!-- For licensing reasons, we are unable to put these Jars in our CVS or
source distributions. -->
    <target name="get-mx4j">
        <mkdir  dir="mx4j"/>
        <get
src="http://telia.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mx4j/mx4j-1.1.1.tar.gz"
            dest="mx4j/mx4j.tar.gz"
            verbose="true"
            usetimestamp="true"/>
        <gunzip src="mx4j/mx4j.tar.gz" dest="mx4j" />
        <untar src="mx4j/mx4j.tar" dest="mx4j"/>
    </target>