lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uma Maheswar" <>
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:43:57 GMT

This is what I see in the docs for indexing the files,

" Once you've gotten this far you're probably itching to go. Let's build an
index! Assuming you've set your classpath correctly, just type "java
org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles {full-path-to-lucene}/src". This will
produce a subdirectory called "index" which will contain an index of all of
the Lucene sourcecode. "

How do I type this command (java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles
{full-path-to-lucene}/src) if the files are in the server? I have copied
lucene-1.2.jar and lucene-demos-1.2.jar to web-inf/lib directory. Please
advice me what is the next step.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message