lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Galea" <ag...@nextgen.net.mt>
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:19:23 GMT
Hi everyone,

I need to create a filter that extends a tokenfilter whose purpose is to generate some synonyms
for words in the document using Wordnet. Well searching for synonyms using wordnet is not
that problematic but I need to add the synonym words to Lucene tokenstream before they are
passed for indexing. However TokenStream class does not support any add method. Did anyone
ever needed to do this? Can someone suggest an alternative of how to add some synonym words
to the index?

Thanks
Aaron