lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Outar" <rou...@ideorlando.org>
Subject RE: Error when trying to match file path
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:45:11 GMT
Some more information, with the following:

		this.query =
QueryParser.parse(file.getAbsolutePath(),"path",this.analyzer);
        System.out.println(this.query.toString("path"));
I got:
F:"onesaf dev block b pair dev unittestdatafiles tools unitcomposer.xml"

So it looks like the Query Parser is stripping out all the "\", and doing
something with the F:\, would anyone happen to know why this is happening?
Do I need to use a different query to get the infromation I need?

Thanks,

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Outar [mailto:routar@ideorlando.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:48 PM
To: lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Error when trying to match file path

Hi all,

I am indexing the filepath with the below:

 Document doc = new Document();
        doc.add(Field.UnIndexed("path", f.getAbsolutePath()));

I then try to run the following after building the index:

 this.query =
QueryParser.parse(file.getAbsolutePath(),"path",this.analyzer);
        Hits hits = this.searcher.search(this.query);

It returns zero hits?!?

What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,