lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Outar" <rou...@ideorlando.org>
Subject RE: Error when trying to match file path
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:47:08 GMT
I cannot get this to work for the life of me.  I am using a Standard
analyzer now.

Question 1:  What field type should the path be it be?
     doc.add(Field.UnIndexed("path", f.getAbsolutePath())); where f is a
file object

Question 2:  What should the query be to retieve that one file?

Term:

    Term t = new Term("path",file.getAbsolutePath());
		TermQuery tQ = new TermQuery(t);
        System.out.println(tQ.toString("path"));
        Hits hits = this.searcher.search(tQ);
        System.out.println(hits.length() + " total matching documents");
or:

	/*	QueryParser parser = new QueryParser();
        System.out.println(file.getAbsolutePath());
		this.query = parser.parse(file.getAbsolutePath());
        System.out.println(this.query.toString("path"));
        Hits hits = this.searcher.search(this.query);
        System.out.println(hits.length() + " total matching documents");
        Document doc = hits.doc(0);
        System.out.println("class = " + doc.get("classification"));*/

If I can get past this hurdle I will so be on my way.

Thanks,

Rob