lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Implement Lucene web-demo using Tomcat
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:42:43 GMT
Brian,

This is a tomcat config issue. In the server.xml file in the config
directory is where the port that tomcat listens. If you are not using
apache with Tomcat then you can have tomcat listen directly to port 80
by changing where it says 8080 to 80.

If you are using Apache, then you have to get the connector (either
warp or the new coyote) working and map certain urls to tomcat in the
warp configuration file. These are all examples and issue that you can
go to the tomcat site for.

Good luck

--Peter