lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew King <ma...@gnik.com>
Subject Re: Error when trying to match file path
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:25:32 GMT
Instead of UnIndexed, have you tried using a Keyword field?

 From the javadoc:
   Field.UnIndexed:  Constructs a String-valued Field that is
                     not tokenized nor indexed, but is stored
                     in the index, for return with hits.

   Field.Keyword:    Constructs a String-valued Field that is
                     not tokenized, but is indexed and stored.

(note that I haven't tried this in code with file paths, so there may
still be analyzer tweaking necessary)

- matt