lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: User Base
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 04:29:31 GMT
There are also other products that utilize Lucene including Cocoon,
Zoe, Scarab.

I know that there are many products that utilize Lucene including my
own. Our company searches specialized content and we solely use Lucene
for our search engine.

Plus, to have the source code is the ultimate support in my mind.

--Peter

--Peter