lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Indexing options
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 06:05:40 GMT
Lucene will index anything you ask it to index.

In order to index content, you have to create a Lucene Document object.
Lucene Document object is made up of Field's. Each field contains data.

The html indexing example parses the html text and create appropriate
Lucene Documents. If you have other content you want to index, just
follow the same example.

You question is a little strange since you want Lucene to index a
dynamic page or are you asking to index the raw jsp file?

I hope this helps a little.

--Peter