lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: Implement Lucene web-demo using Tomcat
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:20:38 GMT
I reviewed the demo again(its been a while ;)) and it appears that the
url(s) are relative to how you access the results page. Are you using
http://server:8080/luceneweb/results.jsp to access the results page?

if so, then try http://server/luceneweb/results.jsp - so that it goes though
apache from the beginning and all your relative links should work.

Charlie

or