lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cuttler <br...@wadsworth.org>
Subject Re: Implement Lucene web-demo using Tomcat
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:57:41 GMT

I want to thank the people that helped with the lucene/apache/tomcat
config, the answer was to add one additional line to the http.conf
in apache.

WebAppDeploy     luceneweb conn  /luceneweb/

I have one additional question that is strictly lucene.

I wish to index only the html and htm file, not the txt
files. I've been building the index using

 # java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML

I have and can modify the source (it came in the zip file)
but don't know how to turn that into a new jar file,
ie lucene-demos-1.2.jar (I assume its that one and not
lucene-1.2.jar).

						thanks,

						Brian