lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cuttler <br...@wadsworth.org>
Subject Re: Implement Lucene web-demo using Tomcat
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:13:58 GMT
Charlie,

Yes, you are right on http://server:8080/luceneweb does in fact
produce the URL you provide and is giving the output based on the
context of the Tomcat server.

Here is the point where my ignorance of the processing really shines.

There is no page at http://server:80/luceneweb

"Not Found
 The requested URL /luceneweb/index.jsp was not found on this server."

ahh, stupid me.

Creating in /usr3/WWW/doh/ (document root)
            /usr3/WWW/doh/luceneweb/ and coping in index.jsp
I find that I can bring up the document in the browser as text/source
but that it doesn't execute.

We are getting close - how do I get Apache to pass the execution
context to Tomcat ? I've got to be missing a simple rule somewhere.