lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cuttler <br...@wadsworth.org>
Subject Re: Implement Lucene web-demo using Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:04:08 GMT

Peter,

I don't have any code of my own. I've got the stuff that
came with Lucene, the lucene-demo, as per the lucene demo
howto. I can build and search an index from the # java at
the Solaris prompt, I can search the index from the luceneweb.war
file placed under the Tomcat (port 8080) server.

What I'm hoping for is either an easy fix so that I can have
a link on my main page (http://server:80/search) that will
direct me to the apache server (http://server:8080) and
produce a valid list of index hits with URLs of http://server:80/...)
or will pass the context between the servers in such a way that
the URLs and summaries presented to the users are correct without
having to muck with the luceneweb.war file.

I'm happy to provide all the config files, just hadn't wanted to
clutter the original message or fill the list. Will send or post
as requested, just let me know which files anyone might want to see.

						thanks,

						Brian