lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cuttler <br...@wadsworth.org>
Subject Re: Implement Lucene web-demo using Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:41:50 GMT

Otis,

I can access the web-page that implements the java based
search at the Tomcat port (port 8080). Inputting search
criteria pulls up the search hits, which are all valid
except for the server info, they give me host:8080 when
I really need host ( ie host:80).

Putting the same java code - "luceneweb.war" under apache
server (port 80), well, it tries to display the java code
as text (looks like a hex dump of a binary).