lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ype Kingma <ykin...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: 1.2 source jar incomplete?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 20:53:20 GMT
Otis,

> I'm not sure, I always build it from CVS.
> Without the URL I cannot check.

This is the URL:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-lucene/release/v1.2/lucene-1.2-src.tar.gz

I extracted again, and found my problem:
One of the extracted files is lucene-1.2-src.jar. When unzipping this you
get a directory tree with only the directories mentioned.

However, the first extraction of the downloaded URL above already
has all the source code package directories at first glance....

Sorry about my confusion. Would you know why
the lucene-1.2-src.jar file is included?
I looked for an explanation, but couldn't find one.

Regards,
Ype