lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From panhenryk <panhen...@supermaczo.pl>
Subject Re[2]: howto execute searches like *hello
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:45:26 GMT
Hello,

      I'm sorry I didn't have time to answer you earlier.
Some time ago I posted modified Query grammar that allows queries
starting with * or ?. Since that it works fine for me.
I my case sometimes it is necessary to duplicate the query
without starting *.
If query is "*hello",
it should be changed "hello *hello" to make sure it always matches hello and chello.
You shold download lucene 1.2 sources (I think query grammar has changed a
bit in 1.3 dev) and replace queryparser.jj with the one I posted here.
Then recompile and replace your lucene.jar with new one.
Remember that you need JavaCC.zip to recompile package.

Kuba Duda          mailto:panhenryk@supermaczo.pl

Jeśli jesteś dorosły, zobacz pierwszy polski symulator seksu on-line (film interaktywny):
http://www.sexmonika.pl i inne polskie serwisy: http://www.sexpolki.pl  http://www.namax.pl
 http://www.polskieorgie.pl   http://www.sexoteka.pl  http://www.twojaklaudia.pl http://www.orientsexpress.pl
 http://www.sex18.pl
Załóż darmowe konto email @supermaczo.pl: http://www.supermaczo.pl