lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Maurits van Wijland <>
Subject Re: Concurency in Lucene
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:33:55 GMT
Hi Kiril,

> I wanted to see how much interest is out there for such a solution and
> whether Lucene developers feel that this should be part of Lucene. If
> is enough interest I would like to donate this code to Lucene.

I think that this is a very good addition to Lucene. In case th developers
group doesn't think so, please consider sharing this code with us Users,
because these are some features that lack from Lucene.

We all face these problems and have our work arounds, I use a staging
server where ALL documents are indexed and then a new index is publkished.
I would love to have some sort of transactions and less problems with

So, Kiril, let us in on it, please.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message