lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joshua O'Madadhain" <jmad...@ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: Comparing Intermedia and Lucene
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:57:04 GMT
On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Peter Carlson wrote:

> Can you share you code? We would love to add it to the contributions
> area.

I could, but I'd prefer to wait until I have had a chance to do some more
testing on it.  Right now it requires a fair amount of time and memory and
it's not clear that the return is worth the cost.  <wry smile> I hope to
do the necessary investigations within a few months; once I've done this
(and hopefully published a paper from it), I'll be more than happy to post
it to the contributions area.

Regards,

Joshua

 It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for--Bill Watterson