lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Belanger" <rbelan...@forrester.com>
Subject Re: Question on the use of MultiFieldQueryParser
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:26:23 GMT

Hi:

Thanks for the note.  The code is actually taken from two different methods
hence the different variable names for the Hits object.  Does anyone have
more detailed doc on MultiFieldQuery?  I can always start browsing the
source but that usually takes a little time...

Rich

Richard C. Belanger
Chief Technology Officer
Forrester Research
400 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA 02139

rbelanger@forrester.com
http://www.forrester.com

                    Otis Gospodnetic

                    <otis_gospodnetic@       To:     Lucene Users List <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    yahoo.com>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: Question on the use of MultiFieldQueryParser

                    09/29/2002 11:47

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Lucene Users

                    List"

Hello,

Heh, I jsut returned from Cambridge to NYC.
I don't have time to look through the old code that I wrote, which used
MultiFieldQueryParser class, but the class does work as described in
its API.  The problem might be elsewhere.
The code in the original email also looks like it's not the real code
(hits vs. resultSet).  But it looks correct otherwise, as far as I can
tell.

Otis

mailto:lucene-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>