lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stone, Timothy" <tst...@cityofhbg.com>
Subject RE: New User , How to have the search functioning
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:43:37 GMT
Ravi,

If I follow your steps correctly, you dropped the demo in your webapps
directory, made some config changes and performed a search.

What you don't mention is creating the index, although you elude to possibly
doing so since you actually pointed to an index in the configuration.jsp.

If you can elaborate (include logs if necessary), I'll be glad to help. The
demo has a couple of "tripping" points, but nothing that can't be hurdled
quickly. Reply directly if desired.

Hoping to help,
Tim