lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stone, Timothy" <tst...@cityofhbg.com>
Subject RE: Newbie quizzes further...
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:38:40 GMT
List fellows:

I did not see an answer to my further questioning of the use of the Entities
class found in the Lucene demo, possibly because it was before I knew what I
was looking for.

I have reviewed the code carefully, but need help with the HTMLParser.jj.
This JavaCC piece appears to be at the crux of my question/problem.

The Entities class appears to be used in the demo, but not implemented
completely to handle entities in the title and summary portions of the
parser, only in IMG elements(?). Am I wrong? Can someone look at this and
provide me with some help in hacking the HTMLParser and building it (though
this looks fairly straight forward with Ant however.)

Thanks in advance.
Tim