lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Leos Literak <liter...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: czech support
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 07:31:06 GMT
Hi,

that's great! I knew, that (i|a)spell does the job too,
but I didn't have an idea of integration with Lucene.
I planned to get inspired by its rules :-)

When I return from vacation, I will definitively look
through this archive and test it! It would save me lots
of work. I just miss better documentation.

Nevertheless thank you for kicking me good way!

	Leos

--
Leos Literak
http://AbcLinuxu.cz - tady je tucnakum hej!