lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question on the use of MultiFieldQueryParser
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:47:28 GMT
Hello,

Heh, I jsut returned from Cambridge to NYC.
I don't have time to look through the old code that I wrote, which used
MultiFieldQueryParser class, but the class does work as described in
its API.  The problem might be elsewhere.
The code in the original email also looks like it's not the real code
(hits vs. resultSet).  But it looks correct otherwise, as far as I can
tell.

Otis