lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andre Ng <andre...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Problems compiling the java source codes of lucene search engine
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:58:35 GMT
Hi...

Would anyone tell me how to get the package of Lucene
search engine? I can't compile and even run java
source codes such as HTMLDocument, IndexHTML on a Java
editor.

I downloaded the entire Lucene 1.2 thingy but still
can't compile the java source codes. Currently, I'm
doing an application interface to the search engine
and would like to see how things go in java source
codes.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Andre Ng