lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi Kothiyal" <ravikothi...@mail.com>
Subject RE: New User , How to have the search functioning
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:53:38 GMT
Hi friens,
I had now created index with the org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML .
the syntax i had given is "java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML -create -index d:\index %catalina_home%/webapps/textdocs"

It had created the index . I had used this index in configuration.jsp. and the Search is producing
result . But the url returned by the search in for local document in the form of d:\tomcat\tomcat-jakarta\webapps\textdocs\xyz.htm

But i want url of my documents in the form of http://mywebsite:8080/textdocs/xyz.htm

How can i achieve this . Please help me in this matter.

Regards
Ravi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ravi Kothiyal" <ravikothiyal@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:18:41 -0500
To: lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: New User , How to have the search functioning

> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks for your help. I had created the index but that was empty. Later on I populated
it with IndexFiles . I added a directory to the index. the location of directory is d:/xyz
. When i searched the files using luceneweb it shows result with null as hyperlink. It return
url and summary as null .  Later I found that it stores the document path also and i can get
that document path .

> Can you please tell me how to store the document summary and url along with the document
in the index . It will be nice of you.