lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ilma barbosa <ilmabarb...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject I need help
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:40:45 GMT

good afternoon the whole ones.
I am beginning to work with lucene and I am some
doubts:

Which the structure of the files generated by the
indexation?

Which is the structure and the what is stored in each
one of them ( files generate int indexation)?

How and Where  the information of the documents  are
stored ( object document)?

Is generated a file inverted for each field of the
object Document ?

Does anybody have some material that shows as
indexation process is accomplished?

It would like to receive, if possible,  a detailed
documentation of the lucene classes, so that I can
better to undertend  the process.

I thank the whole ones,
Wender.