lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi Kothiyal" <ravikothi...@mail.com>
Subject New User , How to have the search functioning
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:13:07 GMT
Hi friens,
I m new to Lucene . I had installed lucene1.2 on winnt 4 and using it with  jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10.
I had created an index and  had configured lucene demo application luceneweb on jakarta .
I had also modified configuration.jsp to add the location of index.

When using lucene web i am searching the application . I am getting no result . What could
be the reason of this. Is there any need to add entry in index. if yes how . Pls help me out
. If any one has any saple application It would be very nice to help me with the code.

Regards

Ravi