lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Read-only mode index
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 14:40:20 GMT
Regarding lock files created while searching, it looks like it is
created via FSDirectory.makeLock method, which makes use of the
disableLuceneLocks property, so this actually should take care of the
searching locks.  So this should work on CD-ROMs.

It would be lovely if somebody could confirm this and send a message to
let us all know.

Otis

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-user@jakarta.apac