lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Murzaku <murz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: czech support
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:30:01 GMT
it seems this analyzer based on ispell was posted only on lucene-dev:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg01757.html

if it works as promised, it would add support to all the languages
supported by ispell. if you look at the list of available dictionaries
in http://fmg-www.cs.ucla.edu/geoff/ispell-dictionaries.html, czech and
hungarian appear to have ispell dictionaries.

alex

=====